*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 1 February 2008

work today was crazy and hectic man..hahaha! soon i'll really be drive nuts by the kids at NURSERY..seriously hard to dealt with..even the girls are equally naughty as the boys..except for a few..haha..but somehow..im still able to take it and handle them.. =)
most cute thing is that whenever im at nursery,the kids at Toddlers section(just beside Nursery) will tend to come over to nursery and look for me..haha..guess its becox i've been at the Toddlers for quite some times le..hence the kids there really stick with me alot..hahaha..they are seriously cute and still CUTE! ;) just feel like hugging them so tightly!!! =D
well..nxt mon working at 7.30am to 5pm..nvr work this earlier shift before..hopefully everything will be alright! =)
oh yeah!!! meeting up with vicky and yi pei they all tml!!! can't wait! i think i'll leave the place with vicky at about 5plus 6 in the evening..cox i wanna go home earlier to visit my nephew aft that!!! *Miss Him So Much..and of cox my Niece! =) they're going baq to malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year le..so wanna go play with them before i wait till aft CNY then get the chance to see them again..haha..and tml will be my 2nd bro birthday..guess tonight i'll msg him at 12am while watching "Gong,ye man wang fei"(Korean show) at channel U featuring at 11.30pm..hahaha..
***Happy Birthday,My Good Bro always! =)

No comments: