*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 4 February 2008

*Panda eyes..

hmm..today's kinda tiring..so shall make a short post den.. today i was stationed at the K1 class for the whole day..The kids there are much more easier to get along with..So everything was kinda smooth..but today was super lack of teachers..so i was all alone by 12noon aft the K1's English/Form teacher left..was kinda worry initially..cox i didnt know how will it be like..fortunately at abt 1pm,there was another teacher helping me..heng sia..hahaha..but when the children were asleep,i was super tired la..so slowly,my eyes started to close while i sat there and suddenly,started fishing..hahaha! for those who dunno wat fishing in this phrase means,its actually like when u're sleeping,ur head keeps dropping and nodding in the air.. xD was really happy when teacher margaret gave me a yakult to drink..super long nvr drink le sia..so aft i drank,got so much better..kept thanking her..hehe..she's one of the teacher i really like and can get along super well with..but unfortunately,today she fall down in the morning upon rushing to work..so she has a red and bloddy knees..hopefully her wounds will get better! =) hmm..shouldnt it be a short post???hahaha..think im writing too much liao..kkz..shall stop here..working at 9am tml..yeah! can eat breakfast with my mum le..didnt get the chance to eat with her today at the market..but knowing that im working earlier shift today,she woke up even earlier than me to prepare breakfast(bread with fried egg) for me and also my bro..touched sia..kept thanking and hugging her.. =D kkz..Goodnight! =)

No comments: