*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 27 February 2008

I'll really work hard if given this chance..

As usual..Work today..so shall not mention much about my work..hmm..right now im kinda scared and nervous about my appeal result tml..dunno why..this year i've really met few major unexpected setbacks that really shocked me and disappointed myself..this time round..i'm really scared liao..things which i thought will be going smooth and alright turned out the other way round..so...haiz..thinking of the appeal result is tml,my stomach is filled with butterflies flying about..Heard from those who appeal that the choices of sch cannot be the same..but the two courses i appealed for are both from Ngee Ann..so makes me worried even more about the outcome of the apeeal result...But when i appeal online,the instructions didnt mention that cannot put the courses that we choose from the same school..So im really lost and cant seems to set at ease now..will be working tml 7.30am-5pm..and the appeal result is out at 2pm..so shall rush home and see the appeal result online..I just hope I'll be granted this one chance..I'll really work hard...really...

No comments: