*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 7 January 2008

Sianz...

these few days have been rotting at home..seriously bored to the max sia..dunno if i should go baq furama not..cox actually wanted to go baq de..but got some reason that held me back all these while..so dunno how..sianz..i wanna faster make money sia..help both my parents with the family income..i always feel so bad that im unable to help them..but if i were to go baq furama work like last yr,i could have already solve a lot of their problems le..everytime i think of this, seriously upsets me.. ...
i wanna stay at where im staying now..i dunn wanna move to a place and neighbourhood where im totally unfamiliar with and its super far from where i am now..
I even had a nightmare last night about moving to a new house which i left home and wanted to rent a room outside due to the new house was scary and weird..im not kidding..its the first time ever of me having such a bad dream about moving house..though i've moved house for quite few times le..
but this time,im really scared.. ....
although this moving house issue is not confirmed yet..
but.. ..
i really really wanna stay at where i am now very badly... ...

No comments: