*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

hmm..ytd night couldn't really get to sleep properly..felt guilty as i open up a Virus file on msn..den when my bro came baq,though i have already climbed up to my bed,but i thought it was my responsible to tell him right away rather then telling him today..expected..he did told me off..but other than saying sorry..i didnt know wat else to say..no matter wat he said me is true..im really stupid enough la..knowing that he has been busy rushing for work aft his sch ends and come home late the past few days..i still create such problems to increase his burden..but i really didnt mean it..thats why no matter wat he scolds me..i wont mind.. cox as long as all his file and folders are alright and not affected by the virus,then to me,its ok le..bet he must be really angry..dunn dare to talk to him liao sia..haiz..
aft that,he just told me to go baq sleep..so went up to my bed..then tears just started to drop..but i know,its my fault and i can blame no one else,but me..then when my eyes were getting tired,i was abt to fall asleep le..but i suddenly heard crying sound of the toddlers in the childcare..just kept hearing it for quite some time..then aft that...slept le..haiz..and today morning went to the childcare work,my headache came again..sianz..
anw..tml is the judgement day le..really nervous and scared sia..think i wont have a good night sleep again tonight...just hope everything will go on smoothly..
Good Luck People! =)

No comments: