*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 29 December 2007

*+[A wound that will nvr fade away....]+*

well..yesterday and today's work were smooth and nice..Had a really great and enjoyable time with the children over there.. :) so far aft these few days of working,i've went to the different classes ranges from toddlers,nursery,K1,K2 and K3..all these different classes i've already helped out for the past few days..haha..On top of that,the most happiest thing is that i'll be going baq there again on nxt week Wed..and after which,the person in charge will let me know when i'll be needed to go baq again..Can't Wait! =)
hmm..dunno why nowadays like getting very emotional like last time..
always start to cry in the middle of the night while sleeping..but dunno exactly wat was troubling me..perhaps its all the unhappy things i've been keeping to myself for the past years which i've always, rather remain unrevealed to anyone... ...
*sometimes i'll wake up crying at night and sometimes i'll scream out your name in my heart..

No comments: