*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 7 December 2007

Stress!

hmm..have been busy finding and looking for part time job for the past few days..cox since i went to the childcare centre on tues,they've yet to call me again..so i cant be staying at home waiting for their call all the while and rot at home,so thought of looking for extra part time job..tried calling quite a lot of shop from which i came across from the newspaper,but its either they dunn have vacancies for just weekends or they're looking for perm part time..i've even tried going in to the shop and ask but still,came out to be the same ans.. so yesterday evening,i was sitting alone in my room staring in the air,thinking of wat other part time job can i work..so that i can faster earn money and give my parents..then i have the sudden urge to go to anchor point to check out if there is any vacancies for any of the shop..cox it has just been renovated and some shops have already opened..so went there with my mum to try my luck..surprisingly,we saw a shop "baby chloe" selling kid's clothings is looking for part time assistants and so,i went in alone while my mum went to look around the other new shops which are opened..so i went in when they were no customers and ask the sales girl who is inside..so she ask me to leave my contact number and she will ask her boss to contact me..haha..so rite now im still waiting..hopefully can get this part time job..cox its super near my hse and i dunn have to waste transport cost..just a 5 to 10mins work will reached le..hmm..but shall still keep a lookout for other variaties of jobs too,just in case they nvr call..but rite now if im going to look for part time job,i'll also wanna work in the weekdays..cox the childcare is seriously very very unstable..giving me a really stressful time... haiz..if only the childcare work could be a much more stable job..den i wont have so much problem le..have some advises from sista stanley that its better for me to stop the childcare job and have a permanent job..cox he said that this childcare job is delaying my time plus its so unstable..so im seriously stressed and confused... ..

No comments: