*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 24 December 2007

*Merry Christmas! :)

its 23:16pm now..and im spending my X'mas eve at home this yr..i mean my way of celebrating it was just watching tv with my mum..and rite now she's fast asleep..haha..actually wanted to go meet either Ian and frenz or Cindy they all de..but end up told the both of them i not joining them..haha..now i just feel like going to the beach like last yr early in the morning 5am on X'mas day,went to East Coast Park with sista stan,rups and frenz..haha..it was hilarious..cox by rite we were waiting for the arrival and hoping to see the Sunrise,but end up,it rains and we all ran to the Mac and have our SUPER early Breakfast..haha..actually also not that early la..by the time we waited for the sunrise,its alraedy 7am le..but too bad,couldn't get to see.. =(
haha..feel like going out now..but where to?hahaha.. =D this yr Yipei and Vicky they all cannot come out,cox Yp is celebrating with her family and Vicky have to be home by 12am for praying purposes,and me?i wanna thon outside..hahaha! xD wanted to call vann vann de..but didnt..cox i know she will be celebrating with her love one..so i dunn wanna disturb her too..haha..
OH YA! today i went to my Nephew's place! =) hahaha..had a really enjoyable time throughout the afternoon playing with him..the minute he saw me,he quickly ran towards and calling me,with a red broom stick towards me..haha..cute rite?i think before that he was playing with the broom using as a martial arts weapon??? xD den at abt 3plus or 4pm,i left his hse to meet my mum after patting him to sleep..the way he sleeps is so cute! :) :)
well..time really flies sia..its gonna be the end of this yr and a new yr is starting ahead in no time..dunno how things will be like for nxt yr..especially where and which course i'll be landed in?really hope it'll be early childhood in NP..haha..
kkz la..shall stop here..but before i go off,just hope that u guys are enjoying ur X'mas celebration,be it with ur family or frenz..and most importantly,wish u guys have a fruitful yr ahead and a merry MeRrY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ;)

No comments: