*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Kids are Simply My Loves!! =)

Guess wat??? Yesterday was my first try out as Relief Teacher at the Childcare centre around Henderson area..One Word to describe and that is,"Fantastic!" =) The first thing when i stepped into the childcare centre,the feeling of nervousness engulfed me..i thought to myself,"will they start crying if i were to approached them???" But to my surprised,none of them were crying,but rather,they started smiling and waving with such a warmth welcome which really gave me great comfort and wish to interact with them MORE! =) As they were all scattered around in groups of 4 to 6 of their own likings,i therefore went to the different groups one after the other for a short introduction of their own and also myself..and you know wat? they're are simply adorable! =) Not long after,they're normal lessons went on and i sat together with them on the floor for class..this really brought back so many memories of my kindergarten times.. =) some of the little boys and girls were like wanting to sit with me..some even hold my hands tightly so that i won't go off..hahaha! =D First lesson has ended and its time to go to the playground and play! =) wah..seeing them play really makes me happy..they're laughter simply melts my heart.. =) After which,went back to the centre for lunch break and bath..this time while those children who are bathing by another senior teacher,i was keeping a lookout for the rest of the children who are busy and enjoying their playing toys time..haha..Once everyone are done with their bath,they'll go to sleep..So started to "pat pat" them to sleep..and i tell you,when i saw them progressively falling asleep so soundly,the feeling is like...erm..I don't know how to say..but its a very nice feeling..As though i feel that I'm their Mother..hahahaha! =D Its like when they're awake,all of them are a bunch of active and bubbly kids.But when they fall asleep and u look at them closely,you'll have a different feeling..because afterall,they're still a kid..Kids who yearn for people to pay attention to..who yearns for a good childhood times.. =) haha..And while they were sleeping,i started to help them sharpen their colour pencils and 2B pencils..Other activities carry on once they were awake..And i even get the chance to teach a few of the kids on writing simple chinese characters as they have no idea how to start off.. At about 5.10pm,i was leaving the place and they started asking,"Teacher Sharon,will you come again tomorrow(which is today)?" I told them its still not confirmed..and i asked them back if they want me to come back again tomorrow?and they're answer were," Yes!" hahaha.. =D felt really great at that moment..So i left the place with all the children's voice,"Bye Bye,Teacher Sharon!" as well as goodebye waves..hahaha! =D *The moment I stepped out of the childcare,the first thought that came to my mind was,"this is definitely the job or even career I'm going to pursue towards no matter what.." And I'm really determined to do so.. =)

No comments: