*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 31 December 2007

***Haha..Can't wait for Wednesday to come..i miss the children in Childcare! :) ***
Hmm..there is actually a Class BBQ this Friday at Sentosa..But ytd Yipei and Vicky called to said that the BBQ changed to Saturday..Then i a bit sian liao..Cox i'll not be able to enjoy my whole day at Sentosa with Yipei they all,cox they like wanna go sun-tanning in the morning leh..But adding on,I have to collect my Merit Bursary at 4.15pm at Queenstown CC..den 3pm must go there register liao sia..then i think by the time i reached home get ready everything already 6pm liao..i still need to go take public transport and take the dunno wat train inside sentosa..people who knows me knows that i've no sense of directions at all..plus I seldom go to Sentosa de..at most 1yr once or twice..the funniest part is that i dunn even know there is BBQ pit over at Sentosa sia..hahaha! xD How sia???
Sianz,i think by the time I reached everybody finished eating liao le..haha..nvm la..will try to rush over there as soon as possible.. =) Can't wait to see my Classmates again.. =)
Sad! I have a Swollen Left Eye now..looks as if I kana Punch like that sia..very pain la...like blue black those kind of pain sia..it "Ouches" when I touches it.. =(
Now i'm getting scared and nervous of my GCE "O" Level Result le..Result will be out on the 3rd week of January 2008..super fast from now..and I've received the NP booklet thingy and saw the Cut Off Point for Early Childhood Course..Its 15 points..Really hope I can get into this course..
***Praying Hard!***

No comments: