*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 20 December 2007

*Give me some comments! =)

Went out with my mummy ytd night..intended to go orchard at first..but end up didnt go..cox waited for the bus for quite a long time..den it was already 8.45pm liao..agar agar also will reached orchard at abt 9plus..think not much time to walk walk too..so we decided to go to Bukit Merah Central de ntuc to walk walk..haha..then they were looking for part time cashier right now..so went to the office and fill up the application form..as the person in charge of interviewing was busy at that time,so she said that she'll call me..
but actually,im kinda confused and stress now..cox i dunno whether to go baq furama to work or work as cashier..cox in my mind,i wanted to try out and experience new things..but the only problem that kept me back was the money issue..cox furama can get my pay daily and is $6/hr..but ntuc de is $4.30/hr..den had some advises and comments form my dad and mum..den i also very "luan(confused)" liao..but i think i will go for ntuc cashier..
how abt u guys?give me comments kkz?thank you! =)

No comments: