*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 4 October 2007

i miss... ..

haha..had a really sweet dream last night..i think is becox aft so long didnt contact him,then finally get the chance to chat with him online ytd then was like really happy la..haha..knowing that he is alright and fine i also happy le.. =) then dreamt of a very sweet dream last night of him..hehehe..then today when i saw sista stan eat siew mai,i think of him even more and told sista the story behind why i like to eat siew mai..hehehe! =p now and then still will think abt him la..but....haiz...nvm..hahhaa..im a macho girl..strong and fit! =) haha..miss my little nephew and niece..guess this whole months might not have the chance to play with them le..left only this 2weeks to actual O level..must really be serious le..jia you guys! i miss him badly..so sad couldnt meet up with him today..but see u in my dreams is enough.. =)

No comments: