*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 12 July 2007

a tiring day..but with hope for tml's arrival.. =)

hmm..today in school was feeling kinda lethargic..it seems to be a draggy day..but still try to keep myself awake..but when comes to maths group study,was quite focused in doing my work.. haiz..as usual,my mind cant seems to settled down..feeling so 'luan' and vexed..so many things are in my mind..but simply just cant say it out..or maybe i should say,something which cannot be revealed... ... .. anw..tml will be the day alot of us are waiting for.."the grandest event of the year."hahaha..actually,its not really becox of the aesthetics night..but its our chalet day!! =) haha..cant wait for tml sia..guess at these time of tml,my frenz and i will be at the chalet busy getting prepared for aesthetics night..hehehe.. =p 3days 2night chalet..so long nvr go chalet le..haha..shall count down now..1 more day left.. =) *+[4days le..worried abt youu...]+*

No comments: